Hire Us for Effective & Safe Fumigation Services
There are many methods of ensuring that pests are fully eradicated, but when all else fails, you can rely on Fantastic fumigation experts to do the job to perfection. Enlist our help – even on a tight budget – and your property will be free from any type of flying or crawling insects with maximum effect.
We’ve been operating within the M25 zone in Greater London for a number of years and understand the importance of delivering a first class service. The fumigation services we provide are suitable if your property is severely infested by carpet beetles, flies, fleas, moths, silverfish, spiders or other insects.
The services of Fantastic Pest Control have an average score of 361 precious customers./ 10 as rated by
A technician will thoroughly examine your property and assess the problem discreetly, in accordance with your personal requirements.
Once inspected, your property will undergo rigorous fumigation by the exterminator, using the most modern appliances and solutions. We use insecticides provided by the best UK pest supplier in order to protect your home to the maximum and eliminate all crawling or flying insects bothering you.
The insect fumigation services fully operate under the regulations of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health).
You will be advised to hoover the infested premises thoroughly and then leave the property for two hours. On return after the treatment, open all windows to allow fresh air to circulate and don’t clean the treated areas for at least 4 days.
Our fumigation is usually performed in a single visit. But in case your troubles with crawling or flying insects continue, simply give us a call and we will return to help you out.
The pest controller will prepare a detailed report for your service. You will also be offered free advice on how to prevent future infestations.
The technician will gladly explain you the best ways you can avoid future insect problems
We Offer The Following Types of Fumigation
– Prices are applicable for residential properties only.
– All insects treatments include treatment of the affected areas only.
– No further charges go on top of the rates except parking and congestion, if applicable.
– £30 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time)
- T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Note that prices may vary for areas outside of M25, call in for more details on your location.
- Currently, we don't provide membership rates for Birmingham
Frequently Asked Questions
What is fumigation?
Fumigation is a process where pest controllers use a highly efficient powder to exterminate a variety of insects within enclosed quarters. Depending on the situation, the professionals can either bring plastic, tape, or other sealing materials to seal off the pest entry spots or use a machine to spread biocide powder that will adhere to all affected surfaces and destroy the pests. The procedure is suitable in the following situations:
- - As part of a tenancy agreement when at the end of a contract the tenant is obligated to conduct such procedure if a pet was present;
- - To protect or exterminate pests from a variety of businesses such as cargo facilities, storages, manufacturers and more;
- - As a preventative measure against pests in domestic households.
What is a fumigant?
The fumigant is a volatile substance that is used to poison and eliminate insects. Depending on the area that needs to be treated, there are several types of fumigants. For instance, some are designed to treat tightly sealed spaces, such as storage areas or materials that are enclosed in gas-proof sheets. Others are suitable for treating more open storage areas.
What to do before and after the fumigation service?
We recommend for you to hoover all infested areas and leave the property for two hours. Once the treatment is over, open all windows and don’t clean the treated spots for at least 4 days.
How do you fumigate the house?
The specialist will examine your property to assess the level of infestation and use modern equipment and methods to perform the fumigation. If necessary, the professional can come again two weeks after the initial treatment to ensure that all pests have been thoroughly dealt with. You will also receive free advice on how to prevent pest infestations in the future.
Do you fumigate for mice?
Unfortunately, this method cannot deal with larger pests, such as mice or rats. It is, however, extremely efficient against flies, fleas, moths, spiders, and other crawling or flying insects.
Is fumigation safe?
Yes, all insect fumigation services are performed with insecticides from trusted UK pest suppliers and comply with all COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations