London local number
Nationwide number (toll free)
Certified technicians offering the most effective solution!
Price for Fantastic Club members
starts from £151 instead of £189
Protect Your Home and Pets by Booking Our Effective Flea Treatment in London
You could be de-fleaing your cat or dog on a regular basis and still have a flea infestation at home, gone out of hand. Why? There are two main reasons for this:
- Flea eggs are difficult to kill - Eggs are not killed 100% by a standard fipronil pet treatment. They drop on the floor (your carpet, in between floor boards and in your pet’s bed), where they soon hatch. The young fleas jump back on the host - your unsuspected dog or cat, often, despite their flea collar.
- You’re dealing with a secondary infestation - You’re unaware that a rodent family in your attic has brought fleas into your home.
Often, without a professional flea treatment and comprehensive control, the parasites will simply thrive and keep breeding.
Put a stop on the flea infestation in 4 steps:
Hire a professional pest control specialist online for a day that is convenient for you.
- Emergency services, subject to availability
- 7-day availability, including national holidays
- Easy online booking or over the phone
The experienced exterminator will investigate the problem and check carefully the affected areas.
- Certified and fully insured local pest controllers
- Professional, detailed pest inspections
- Discreet surveys, protecting your reputation
The qualified exterminator will use an industry-approved and safe insecticidal product to eliminate the flea infestation.
- Effective insect control methods
- 1-month and 3-month guaranteed services
- Fogging treatment, upon request
The pest technician will offer his expert advice on what to do to avoid future flea infestations.
- Professional safety & warranty-related information
- Detailed written service report
- Disinfection services, upon request
What clients are saying
What else is required to achieve the most effective treatment result?
Prior to the anti-flea treatment, make sure to take the following measures:
When the flea treatment has been completed:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do fleas feed on?
A: Fleas thrive on mammal blood, and females, in particular, can consume as much as 15 times their own weight each day.
Q: When should I book a pest treatment?
A: You should call for a professional flea treatment as soon as you spot any signs of a pest infestation so that you will stop spreading around.
Q: How do you form the cost of flea pest control?
A: The price of the service depends on the rooms treated and the number of visits you have requested. The pest exterminator will stay at the property until his job is complete - we do NOT charge per hour but per job.
Q: How do I get rid of fleas inside my home?
A: Make sure to put all pet bedding or other materials on which your pets like to lie on (bathroom rug, sofa, etc.) in the washing machine at a high temperature. Use insect growth regulators to stunt newly hatched larvae, bathe your pet with flea shampoo, or simply vacuum all affected areas.
Q: Can you provide flea treatments on weekends?
A: Yes, we treat properties 7 days a week, on Bank holidays and weekends, as well.
Q: How can I change the time of my flea treatment appointment?
A: You can easily make any changes (or cancel your booking) once you log into your Fantastic account. If you haven’t got one yet, you can do it for less than 5 minutes.
Learn more about fleas
Check our tips, tricks and other useful information regarding fleas.
From the pest library:
- How to tell if you have fleas in your home?
- Flea eggs: What they look like and how to get rid of them
- Flea bites: All you need to know
- How to get rid of fleas in the house