London local number
Nationwide number (toll free)
Professional Woodworm Treatment in London Done by Licensed Experts
Like their name suggests, woodworms like to munch on, well - wood. This means that this type of pest is capable of inflicting some serious (and expensive) damage to the structure of your home. If you’ve heard some interesting sounds around your house, coming from basically nowhere, and at the same time, have noticed holes in beams and wooden furniture - congratulations! You are most likely a victim of a woodworm attack.
In such cases it’s best to count on the help of a professional, that’s if you don’t want to invest in a serious home renovation.
How to organise your woodworm treatment in London
Schedule your visit online or with the help of our GoFantastic app, online booking form or by calling us
- Full week availability, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Emergency woodworm specialist visits
- 24/7 Customer Support
A specialist will arrive at your property to examine it, so he can determine the type of pest control method that needs to be used.
- Done by experienced pest controllers
- Performed with great attention to detail
- Options to schedule the treatment for another day
The expert will spray a special solution in the insects' improvised tunnels to drive them out.
- 3-month guarantee service options for more serious infestations
- Completely safe extermination methods
- Fast and effective results
After the service
At the end of the service, the pest controller will ensure that you’re aware of all important post-service information.
- Safety tips and warranty-related information
- A written service report
- Prevention and proofing advice
Woodworm Treatment Prices
Check the cost of our woodworm treatment service and make sure to read our terms below the table.
|Fantastic Club | Standard|
|Inspection (without a treatment)||£45|
|Full treatment with a 3-month guarantee*||£228 | £285|
Read our termsX
– Prices are applicable for residential properties only.
– All insects treatments include treatment of the affected areas only.
– No further charges go on top of the rates except parking and congestion, if applicable.
– £50 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time)
- T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Note that prices may vary for areas outside of M25, call in for more details on your location.
* Full treatment with a 3-month guarantee consists of 1 major visit + 2 follow-ups in a 3-month period. Please mind that follow-ups can be organised only upon your further request.
** If your property has more than 4 bedrooms, contact us for a quote.
What clients are saying
Woodworm prevention tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I pay for the pest controller’s work?
A: Your card may be charged for the full price of the service immediately upon booking or at any time before the service begins.
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: Visit our Coverage page to see all the areas we currently cover.
Q: How do I know if my home is infested?
A: If the surface of your furniture, floorboards, or roof joists is perforated by several tiny holes, this doesn’t necessary mean that the bugs are still active.
Q: How do I deal with woodworms?
A: Тhe common furniture beetle is relatively harmless and can be treated with coats of water-based boron that can be either brushed or sprayed on.
Q: How do I keep woodworms from returning?
A: Maintaining low humidity levels and ensuring decent air ventilation is a good start. You can also purchase a timber moisture metre, whose probe you can use to determine the humidity levels within the timber.
Q: What should I do if I want to change the time of my woodworm treatment appointment?
A: You can easily make any changes through the dashboard section, once you log into your Fantastic account. If you haven’t got one yet, it’s really easy to create it at your convenience.
Learn more about woodworms
Check our tips, tricks and other useful information regarding woodworms.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: We're OPERATING! Book effective Antiviral Sanitisation for your home or workplace!