London local number
Nationwide number (toll free)
Don't let rodents and insects ruin your business!
Become a Fantastic Club
member and get up to 20% OFF!
Discreet and Guaranteed Commercial Pest Control Services
Pests are a great nuisance, even more so for business owners who want to maintain their stellar reputation and customers. This is why we at Fantastic Pest Control has developed an effective approach to customising each service to the needs of our clients. You will have the chance to book your visits ahead in time so that we can work with your schedule, not the other way round. Book your business pest control today, as the possible dangers that come with a pest infestation are not to be taken lightly.
- Loss of clients, due to an unhandled infestation.
- Dangers to everyone’s health and possible damage to the establishment.
- Danger of shutting down your commercial property.
Save your business from pests in 4 simple steps:
Organise your service to best suit your busy schedule and your business needs.
- Full week availability including public holidays.
- Option for same day booking in case of emergency.
- 24/7 professional Customer Support line.
A vetted pest technician will arrive to determine the level and type of infestation.
- Trained and insured professionals.
- Discreet clothing while working.
- Offering the best treatment for your specific issue.
If possible, the technician will start the service immediately after the inspection.
- Using only industry approved equipment.
- Eco-friendly pest control products.
- Vetted and BPCA certified technicians.
In case you have booked a full guaranteed service, a second visit will be scheduled.
- Prevention advice for the future.
- An official report of the service.
- Option for booking a disinfection after the treatment.
What clients are saying
Steps to take before and after a commercial pest control service
In order to improve the end result of the treatment, there are a couple of things you need to do prior to and after the extermination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you calculate the price on site?
A: In most cases, we will have to schedule a preliminary survey to determine the size of the property, the level of infestation (given that there is an existing problem), and the areas within the property that can be pest-proofed.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes, we can also come after your opening hours to avoid disturbing your clients or employees.
Q: Can you arrive for an emergency treatment?
A: Yes, we provide same-day emergency treatments to assist you with any type of pest problems.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept bank transfers and card payments with Visa or Mastercard.
Q: Are your pest treatments safe?
A: Our services are completely safe for your clients and employees. We use only approved pest control products provided by a reputable UK supplier.
Q: Are your services discreet?
A: Don’t worry about the reputation of your business. We can send a pest technician with an unbranded van for your peace of mind. We guarantee that your clients or neighbours won’t ever find out about your pest infestation.
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: Navigate to our Coverage page to see all the areas we currently cover.
Check our tips, tricks and other useful information