Fantastic Bed Bug Treatment in London for a Total Extermination
It can be tricky to spot a bed bug infestation as these creatures occupy small crevices, such as the ones provided by your bed and other pieces of furniture around your home. Once you’re sure your property is infested, it’s extremely important to take immediate actions as bed bugs can cause serious health problems like skin rashes and allergies, not to mention how hard it becomes to destroy a developed infestation. Fantastic Pest Control will be happy to help you deal with your problem, and make sure you and your family are safe. We offer a powerful bed bug treatment procedure that destroys the entire bed bug colony. In addition, we can give you a 10% discount on 25+ Fantastic services, including our guaranteed bed bug control. Just ask for our Fantastic Club membership.
The services of Fantastic Pest Control have an average score of 361 precious customers./ 10 as rated by
Your local Fantastic Pest Control specialist will carefully inspect your property to determine how advanced is the bed bug infestation and which rooms are affected. After this primary evaluation, he will choose the type of treatment that will suit your particular case.
During the survey, your bed bug exterminator should have access to all bedrooms in order to check and mark the rooms that need to be treated.
This is key to a successful bed bug removal.
The bed bug treatment itself is carried out over a minimum of two visits, about two weeks apart. This is due to the bed bug's life cycle. On the first visit, your pest controller will use a specialised insecticide with a powerful knockdown effect. Any present bed bugs and their eggs will die in time as the insecticide has a long lasting residual effect. With the second and further visits, your bed bug exterminator will be using different insecticides to finish off the colony and eliminate all traces of infestation.
There’s also the bed bug heat treatment option where we raise up and maintain the temperature in the affected room to 56°C, which is more than enough to eradicate every single bed bug and its eggs within minutes. This method has an efficiency of 100% and is recommended if you have severe bed bug problems.
If you choose our full treatment (which is highly recommended), the technician will return 2 weeks after the initial bed bug control procedure.
During the second visit he will observe the results from the first spraying and apply another pest control formula that has a prolonged residual effect so the place will be protected for an extended period of time.
You can also request 1 more visit for free within a period of 3 months after the initial treatment, if needed.
The pest exterminator will provide you with a detailed report about the completed service. He will also offer you advice on prevention of future bed bug infestations.
Bed Bug Treatment Cost
Bed bug control prices for 1 bedroom property
|Fantastic Club | Standard|
|Treatment with a 1 month guarantee*||£169 | £199|
|Full treatment with a 3 month guarantee**||£225 | £265|
Bed bug control prices for 2 bedrooms property
|Fantastic Club | Standard|
|Treatment with a 1 month guarantee*||£178 | £209|
|Full treatment with a 3 month guarantee**||£234 | £275|
Bed bug control prices for 3 bedrooms property
|Fantastic Club | Standard|
|Treatment with a 1 month guarantee*||£186 | £219|
|Full treatment with a 3 month guarantee**||£242 | £285|
- Prices are applicable for residential properties only.
- All insects treatments include treatment of the affected areas only.
- No further charges go on top of the rates except parking and congestion, if applicable.
- £30 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time)
* Treatment with a 1-month guarantee consists of 1 major visit + 1 follow-up in a 1-month period. A member of staff will contact you to organise the second visit approximately 2 weeks after the first one.
** Full treatment with a 3-month guarantee consists of 1 major visit + 2 follow-ups in a 3-month period. A member of staff will contact you to organise the second visit approximately 2 weeks after the first one; the third visit can be organised only upon your further request.
*** If your property has more than 4 bedrooms, contact us for a quote.
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 10% OFF 25+ Fantastic services, including pest control
- Access to member-only deals
- Last-minute emergency slots
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do before bed bugs treatment?
- 1. Remove any pet animals from the property, including fish and other tank dwellers.
- 2. Remove all bedding (and clothing) from the room that requires treatment, wash sheets and pillowcases with hot water (60-90’C).
- 3. Remove items from under the beds such as suitcases and travel bags – that’s where bed bugs love to hide.
- 4. If possible, hoover all areas of the affected room, including the mattresses on both sides.
- 5. Reposition any furniture in the room so the pest exterminator can treat around the skirting boards of the room.
What to do after bed bugs treatment?
- 1. When the treatment is over, leave the property for at least two hours to allow the insecticide to settle.
- 2. Air out the property when you return for about five to ten minutes.
- 3. Do not hoover (or mop) treated areas for at least five days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If possible, sleep in the same room that night after treatment to draw out any bed bugs. Bed bugs are attracted by body heat and carbon dioxide and once they come out to feed, they will get in contact with the treated surfaces and die.
What causes a bed bug infestation?
Bed bugs are very likely to develop in unsanitary conditions. However, they may also be carried over from one property into another through luggage, clothing, furniture, or used mattresses.
How long do bed bug bites last?
It will usually take about one to several days for bite marks to appear and one to two weeks for them to fully heal. However, people with more sensitive skin may need to wait for an extra week or more before the bites are fully gone.
How do I get rid of bed bug bites?
Bed bug bites can be easily treated by applying wet soap and leaving it to dry out. Alternatively, you may also sprinkle the itchy spots with baking soda and water or apply a steroidal anti-itch cream. If the symptoms still persist a few weeks later, you should see your doctor immediately.
How do I defeat bed bugs naturally?
The vacuum cleaner is one of the most efficient bed bug removal tools at your disposal. Just make sure to use a disposable bag, which you should then seal and throw away as soon as you have vacuumed the bed bugs’ nest. Other ways to get the tiny insects out of the small crevices, cracks, and furniture joints is by using hot steam cleaning or a tea tree oil insecticide spray.
How can I debug my mattress?
If the bed bugs have nested under your mattress, it’s best to dispose of it and get a new one. However, make sure that you’ve eliminated all other bed bug hotbeds in your property or it will only be a matter of time before your new mattress is infested as well.
What to do in case of a heavy infestation?
If the natural methods don’t achieve the desired result, you can schedule our heat treatment service and erase 100% of all eggs, larvae, and adult bed bugs in just a couple of hours.
How long will it take for bed bugs to die after the treatment?
This really depends on the type of method used. Bed bug eggs will usually hatch about two weeks apart, so it’s always best to perform a follow-up treatment just to make sure that you haven’t missed any. With the heat treatment method, on the other hand, you can eliminate all traces of bed bugs and their eggs from the infested area within several hours.
- What do bes bugs look like to the human eye - bed bugs look different troughout their stages of development. Learn how to recognise them and what to do if you have bed bugs.
- Bed bug eggs - how do they look like and which are the best way to destroy them. Learn the different techniques in our comprehensive guide.
- Dust mites vs. bed bug bites - explore the difference between the rash caused by dust mites and the bed bug bites to find out what's causing those red spots on your skin.
- Flea bites vs. bed bug bites - people often mistake flea bites for bed bugs and panic that they may be infested. Learn how to tell them apart before booking a pest control procedure.
- Where do bed bugs come from - how do we get bed bugs in the first place? Learn about the different ways bed bugs get introduced to your home.
- Signs of bed bugs - as with any other pest, bed bugs leave their own traces of presence. Check your home for these bed bug signs.
- How to check for bed bugs - if you want to inspect your own home for bed bug presence, make sure to know how to do it properly.
- Bed bugs on your mattress - what to do now? - have you found any of the nasty buggers on your mattress? Don't throw it just yet, check what you can do to get rid of bed bugs from the mattress.