There are many methods of ensuring that pests are fully eradicated, but when all else fails, you can rely on Fantastic fumigation experts to do the job to perfection. Enlist our help – even on a tight budget – and your property will be free from any type of flying or crawling insects with maximum effect. We’ve been operating within the M25 zone in Greater London for a number of years and understand the importance of delivering a first class service. The fumigation services we provide are suitable if your property is severely infested by ants, bed bugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, flies, fleas, moths, silverfish or spiders.
The pest controllers who conduct the fumigation services possess full certification and receive regular training. All of Fantastic Pest Exterminators hold full insurance and are vetted to the industry’s highest standards. Let us take control of your pest infestation and protect you and your property from the damage pests can do. Call now to request a free quote on house fumigation services. We won’t be beaten on price!
Fumigation is the last line of defence, typically because other, lesser treatments have failed, and the level of infestation is too great. With specialised domestic fumigation you can rest assured that we will deal with the problem, achieving fantastic results. Here is how the procedure will take place:
1) We will thoroughly examine your property and assess the problem discreetly, in accordance with your personal requirements.
2) Once inspected, your property will undergo rigorous fumigation by the exterminator, using the most modern appliances and solutions.
3) We use insecticides provided by the best UK pest supplier in order to protect your home to the maximum and eliminate all crawling or flying insects bothering you.
4) You will be advised to hoover the infested premises thoroughly and then leave the property for two hours. On return after the treatment, open all windows to allow fresh air to circulate and don’t clean the treated areas for at least 4 days.
5) Our fumigation is usually performed in a single visit. But in case your troubles with crawling or flying insects continue, simply give us a call and we will return to help you out.
6) Upon request we can send a cleaning team to sanitize and disinfect the property at a preferential rate. The cleaning team can come 5 days after the treatment when the insecticides have settled down on the surfaces in the property. They will sanitize every treated room.
The insect fumigation services fully operate under the regulations of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health).
Fumigation is a process where pest controllers use a highly efficient powder to exterminate a variety of insects within enclosed quarters. Depending on the situation, the professionals can either bring plastic, tape, or other sealing materials to seal off the pest entry spots or use a machine to spread biocide powder that will adhere to all affected surfaces.
The fumigant is a volatile substance that is used to poison and eliminate insects. Depending on the area that needs to be treated, there are several types of fumigants. For instance, some are designed to treat tightly sealed spaces, such as storage areas or materials that are enclosed in gas-proof sheets. Others are suitable for treating more open storage areas.
Unfortunately, this method cannot deal with larger pests, such as mice or rats. It is, however, extremely efficient against flies, fleas, moths, spiders, and other crawling or flying insects.
Get a Quote Now – Absolutely Free!
2013 - 2017 © Fantastic Pest Control | All rights reserved.
Hey want to join our Fantastic team and become a REAL professional?