London local number
Nationwide number (toll free)
Professional Wasp Extermination Services in London By Fantastic Pest Control
Wasps are definitely one of those insects that you don’t want to go and mess with. Commonly confused for bees, these creatures do pollinate plants, but don’t make honey. Once irritated, they sting and they are good at it. If you spot a wasp nest in your back garden, it’s best to get it removed, otherwise, you risk getting hurt. Young children are especially susceptible to severe and even life-threatening allergic reactions if stung by an angry wasp. So, it’s not advisable to try handling the insect’s nest by yourself - wasp nest removal requires professional expertise and experience.
How to organise your wasp removal service in London
You can call us and we will ring you back. Also, you can make an appointment with us online or through our GoFantastic app.
- 7-day availability
- Convenient work schedule
- Emergency visits, upon request
A pest control technician will arrive on-site and will inspect the premises to determine the seriousness of the infestation.
- Performed by experienced pest controllers
- With the use of professional products and equipment
- Completely safe methods
Wasp Nest Treatment
The technician will use the powerful powder that affects the nervous system of the stinging insects thus killing them.
- Fast and effective results
- The nest will be neutralised in moments
- Done with COSHH-approved products
Upon completion of the wasp nest control service, the expert will assist you against any future infestations
- Provide you with a service report
- Advise you on how to protect yourself in the future
- Offer wasp-deterrent tips to avoid re-infestations
Price of Wasp Nest Control
The cost of our wasp control depends exclusively on the type of pricing that you choose - standard or reduced with a Fantastic Club membership. In London, you can book a wasp exterminator at the following rates:
|Fantastic Club | Standard|
|Nest Treatment||£79 | £99|
– Prices are applicable for residential properties only.
– All insects treatments include treatment of the affected areas only.
– No further charges go on top of the rates except parking and congestion, if applicable.
– £50 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time)
- T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Note that prices may vary for areas outside of M25, call in for more details on your location.
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Up to 20% OFF all 25+ services
- Access to exclusive member-only deals
- Premium, last-minute slots
What clients are saying
How to prepare for your wasp treatment
Here is what to do before the wasp nest treatment service takes place. Also, check our prevention tips:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are wasps aggressive in nature?
A: Only female wasps have the ability to sting and will only do so when provoked. However, if you get too close to a nest, you will almost surely get stung by a wasp.
Q: Can I get special discounts on my wasp control service?
A: If you desire to pay less, book with a priority last-minute slots or get many more perks, just become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is how we thank our customers for being loyal and valuable to us!
Q: I need to change my booking date and time. How to do it?
A: You can either log in or create a new Fantastic account. This is the most convenient way for you to manage and track all the details around your booking slots.
Q: Can the insects build indoor nests as well?
A: Absolutely. In fact, it’s not a rare occurrence for wasps to build nests within attics, lofts, sheds, gardens, garages, and any other place that is warm, dry, and easily accessible.
Q: Can I kill a wasp nest myself?
A: While there are many DIY treatments available on the market, most of them require you to get up close and personal. Without the proper protective clothing and training, it’s very likely that you will be subjected to a very painful attack as wasps tend to be overprotective of their nests.
Q: Alright, how should I deal with the nest, then?
A: The best way to solve your problem is to hire a professional pest exterminator. The specialist will usually be able to come to your aid on the same day and will have all required equipment and protective clothing to tackle the wasp’s nest in a safe and efficient manner.
Learn more about wasps
Check our tips, tricks and other useful information regarding wasps.
Scary Germs? Book effective Antiviral Sanitisation for your home or workplace!
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE: WE ARE OPERATING!