Forget About Rodents and Insects - Get Fantastic Pest Control in Wakefield
No household or business is immune to pest presence as the human activity will always attract vermin. If your home is also home to mice and rats, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas or other pests, make sure to call for emergency pest control in Wakefield. We will send out a local technician to deal with the matter swiftly and discreetly, and rid you of the pest presence once and for all.
Our treatments follow this simple strategy:
1. Inspecting the premises - done In order to assess the pest infestation, locate the nest and choose an extermination method;
2. Pest treatment - the local pest officer will use an unbeatable combination of skills, tools and products to destroy all invaders;
3. Follow-up visits - depending on the pest species and the scope of the infestation, more than one visit may be required to eradicate the entire population;
4. Feedback and advice - your local exterminator will teach you how to protect yourself from further encounters with pests.
The Types of Vermin We Remove
Bed bugs and other insects
People tend to look for professional services only after they have tried and failed with do-it-yourself solutions. We usually treat insects like bed bugs, cockroaches, and fleas in two or more visits in order to exterminate the entire colony in all of its life stages. Your pest controller will use high-grade insecticides to completely destroy the insect colony.
Mice and ratsAn experienced pest exterminator from Wakefield will be assigned to tackle the task at hand. He will arrive at your property fully-equipped to deal with the rodent infestation and will make sure that all access points are well sealed. We use a special baiting system that will eradicate every single rodent.
Pest control for businessesOur integrated pest management solutions are suitable for a range of commercial and public facilities and can be tailored to the specific needs of each property. Pest inspections and treatments are available on a regular basis and services are provided with or without a long-term contract.
- Heat Treatment - we can assist with heat treatment to bed bugs and other insects which is an eco-friendly method and is harmless to your possessions.
- Pest proofing - aims to protect the entrances to your home from sneaky rodents such as mice and rats. The local pro will come to install special tools that will prevent the vermin from coming in.
- General fumigation - treating all areas that are at risk of being infested with a variety of spray-based products.