London local number
Nationwide number (toll free)
Dust Mites Control Prices
The dust mite removal rates are based on the number of items treated as well as the type of pricing - standard or reduced with a Fantastic Club membership. In London, you can enjoy our services at the following costs:
|Number of items (mattresses and upholstery)||Price|
|Number of items||Fantastic Club | Standard|
|Up to 4 items||£89 | £110|
|5 items||£105 | £130|
|6 items||£121 | £150|
|7 items||£137 | £170|
|Dust mites treatment (up to 4 items) + carpet cleaning for 2 rooms|
+ stain protection for 2 rooms
– For every additional item we charge £20.
– Prices are applicable for residential properties only.
– All insects treatments include treatment of the affected areas only.
– No further charges go on top of the rates except parking and congestion, if applicable.
– £30 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time)
- T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are dust mites and what do they feed on?
A: Dust mites are microscopic, spider-like bugs that are often found in mattresses, upholstered furniture, carpets, curtains, and other dusty surfaces. Dead skin flakes are their meal of choice and they like to inhabit environments that feature high temperatures and humidity levels.
Q: Can you see dust mites with the naked eye?
A: Due to their microscopic size (0.3 mm), you won’t be able to spot the creepy-crawlies unless you use a magnifying glass and look in all the right places.
Q: Can dust mites bite?
A: The statement that dust mites can bite is not true in the slightest. However, their shed skin and faeces are so lightweight that they can become airborne and cause a long list of allergies. The bugs also release potent enzymes that can break down delicate lung, nose, eye, or skin cells.
Q: What diseases can dust mites cause?
A: The presence of dust mites in your home can lead to dozens of complications, including allergic rhinitis, asthma, and other related conditions. They are believed to also cause conjunctivitis, dermatitis, and hypersensitive pneumonia, as well as allergic and migraine headaches.
Q: How can I make my home dust mite-free?
A: The areas where we sleep are usually teeming with dust mites, so it’s a good idea to cover your mattress, pillows, and duvets with micro-porous covers. You can also get rid of all carpets and clutter, purchase a HEPA-filtered vacuum, and try to keep humidity levels as low as possible.
Currently, we don't provide a dust mites control service. Please contact us for more information.